Oculis is a global biopharmaceutical company (NASDAQ: OCS) purposefully driven to save sight and improve eye care. Oculis’ highly differentiated pipeline comprises multiple innovative product candidates in development. It includes OCS-01, a topical retinal candidate for diabetic macular edema (DME); OCS-02, a topical biologic candidate for dry eye disease (DED); and OCS-05, a disease modifying candidate for acute optic neuritis (AON) and for other neuro-ophtha disorders such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, geographic atrophy, and neurotrophic keratitis. Headquartered in Switzerland and with operations in the US, Europe, and China, Oculis’ goal is to deliver life-changing treatments to patients worldwide. The company is led by an experienced management team with a successful track record and is supported by leading international healthcare investors.
- June 1, 2023 Oculis to Participate in Jefferies Healthcare Conference
- May 31, 2023 Oculis Announces Pricing of $40.25 Million Public Offering of Ordinary Shares
- May 31, 2023 Oculis Announces Upcoming Presentation of Positive Stage 1 Top Line Results from Phase 3 DIAMOND Trial at Clinical Trials at the Summit (CTS)
Data Provided by Refinitiv. Minimum 15 minutes delayed.
- Jun 7 - Jun 9, 2023 Jefferies Healthcare Conference
- Jun 10, 2023 Clinical Trials at the Summit (CTS)